Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil
Our Harakh Naturals Cold pressed groundnut oil is extracted by pressing groundnuts at room temparature. This is a must have oil in your kitchen.
Extracted from good quality groundnuts on wooden churner at low RPM making it truely cold pressed oil.
Wooden churner extraction keeps all fatty acid bonds in the oil intact during the process of extraction.
How to use our Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil
Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil is traditionally used in most of the indian kitchens due to its perfect SFA : MUFA : PUFA ratio and high smoking point.
Contrary to refined groundnut oil, cold pressed groundnut oil provides great taste and aroma which enhances your overall cooking experience.,
We highly recommend using this pure cold pressed groundnut oil for daily cooking purpose.
With 13 : 43 : 40 SFA : MUFA : PUFA ratio this is very stable oil and amazing for health of your complete family.
Use only 60-70% compared to refined oil.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil
– Balanced ratio of SFA : MUFA : PUFA ensures perfect nutrition.
– Sterols and Oleic acids in Cold Pressed groundnut Oil are best for heart health
– Cold Pressed groundnut oil improves skin texture.
– It is great source for reducing cholesterol.
– High boiling point and natural antioxidants in cold pressed groundnut oil make it stable oil for heating.
This is our value pack of cold pressed groundnut oil for big families or those who love fried food in healthy and tasty oils
15Ltr, 1Ltr, 5Ltr
Shipping & Delivery